Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Junk Junkie

Wow!  Fall seems to have melted too quickly into winter, I can't believe it's December already...Just a week and a half before Christmas! ..I do get all giddy and soft, anticipating Santa's arrival.. For the grand-diva's you know.. :)

September brought a new adventure for me.  After a summer of garage sales, thrift store shopping, and endless 're-do's of vintage items..my tiny space was bursting with my collection of 'discared treasures'.  I had no choice but to take this show on the road!  I rented a 10 X 12 foot booth, at our local indoor flea market and it has been amazing!  I'm not getting rich by any means, but I am so much richer for the experience!  I've met some wonderful, special people, both vendors and shoppers.  I've sold lots things I know other people (like me) just can't resist and will love as much as I do...And I really am looking forward to the rest of this cold, snowy winter! 

Here's my booth..See anything you'd like?  Stop by, we'll be here til May!

1 comment:

  1. The chalkboard table is still my favorite. But I think the shipping costs would be prohibitive! :-)

    Glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete