Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
I am Julie.  There is no one else exactly like me in the whole world.
 My little corner is a small town in Northeastern Michigan.  I am a creative person by nature.  I am a songwriter, poet, vintage re-doer, dreamer and ‘let’s give that another look-er’.   I am a nutrition nut and exercise guru.  I find great pleasure in cooking..and eating healthy food.  From my brain to my toenails, I believe my body reflects and performs to what I put in it, and how I take care of it.

I am the mother of a strong, beautiful 24 year old daughter, and grandmother of two amazing little girls. The three of them, inspire, invigorate, comfort, challenge and many times frustrate me.  I love and adore them more than anything or anyone(s) in my life.
After more than 26 years in the country, I have recently moved back to the city.  My old neighborhood in fact.  Things are a bit bigger and smaller in some ways.  Louder for sure, but oh what a welcome noise!  This blog will be about all the  above.  My ramblings, achievements, disappointments, thoughts, joys…all things  ‘me’.  Follow along if you’d like, I’d love to have you!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. Please post more! (The pic of Lexie and Sophie is absolutely adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 years ago! just passin' through... :)

    ReplyDelete