Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I’ve been painting today.  Not masterpieces or back yard acrylics, but vintage picture frames I will offer on EBay.
This beauty is a favorite of mine, and if I had a place for it, we wouldn’t part..The creamy white paint brought out all the bumps and pits characteristic of the ornate mold, it turned out so gorgeous!  I just know a bidder is going to fall in love with it and make us both very happy!!
I spent most of my Monday with my favorite grand-diva Lexie.  She did a hooky from school today, but not totally unfounded, as she does have a cold and was not feeling 100%.  We took a long walk to a neighborhood bakery and indulged in chocolate cream cheese muffins, then off  to the park where we tried out the swings and monkey bars.  A cool 50 something degrees and a bit windy, but sweet.  One more plus for living in the city :)
Tomorrow I will have baby grand-diva most of the day while mom works.  At 15 months she is inquisitive, noisy, awkwardly mobile and a good physical workout for me!  This little mini person owns my heart.
I’m signing off at 10:35 PM  April 26  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment